Listen in as Tom and Dan answer your questions about how to know if you’re where you should be in your business and how to handle a customer asking for more work than you agreed to do.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Question 1: “How do I know if I’m where I should be in business?”
- Remember-Comparison is the thief of joy
- Making $100K a year, debt should not be climbing and you should be growing your brand
- Reverse engineer your goals
- Question 2: “How do you deal with a customer asking for extra work not included in the contract and threatening to report you to the Better Business Bureau? What should we tell them?”
- Change orders and advanced payments
- Set clear expectations and stick to it
- Take control of the sales process
- Put some margin into your schedule for upsales
Have a question? Shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Podcast” and we’ll try and answer it on a future show.
NiceJob is Reputation Marketing software that will help your business collect 2-3 times more reviews on Google, Facebook, and the platforms that matter.
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!