You don’t need a million followers to have a successful business, you just need consistency! Tom’s guest today is Chris Greene, President and founder of Flood Insurance Guru. Chris shares how to create content that answers your customer’s questions and leverages your expertise, and why it pays off to do the small things every day!
In this episode, we talk about…
- The tipping point that inspired Chris to implement his content creation goal of 1000 videos in 1000 days
- Why Chris believes “They Ask, You Answer” is a culture vs. philosophy
- Advice for contractors to create content even when they don’t work in a “sexy industry”
- Using a video funnel for customer engagement
- Suggestions for creating content in your local area
- Repurposing content and make customers feel like you’re reading their minds
- Chris’ team structure and how he records and batches content
- The power of consistently doing the small things every day
- The very first step to start creating content: Pick up your phone and record yourself on video!
Amp up your presence online. Check out Contractor Growth Network: TheContractorFight.com/CGN. CGN helps residential contractors increase profits, generate pre-qualified leads, and deal with fewer sales objections through their EPP Sales System. Their system is designed to attract, nurture and convert your ideal clients over and over again.
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!