Winning is a choice you have to make for yourself. Tom’s guest today is Mike Claudio, founder and CEO of Win Rate Consulting, founder of the nonprofit A Champion’s Shoes, and the author of the new book #TooStrong. Mike explains why he almost ended everything and how he’s made the choice to win in every aspect of his life, and is here to remind everyone you are #TooStrong to let life’s challenges define you!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Struggling with the input of your closest network and what to do when others don’t value the same things as you
- Listening to your body—especially when it’s screaming at you
- What pulled Mike away from ending his life
- Building your social proof through vulnerability, authenticity, transparency
- Understanding winning is a choice
- Believing that no matter what you are dealing with, you are #toostrong to be defined by it
- Tom’s experience of suicidal thoughts and the power of self-talk, learning how to coach yourself and securing a supportive network
- Mike’s Steps to Winning:
- Control your routine and make the best of the rest
- Fuel yourself appropriately—that includes your body and your brain!
- Track everything, especially your progress, wins and losses
- Why Mike believes you must make your goals bigger than your excuses
- Details about Mike’s nonprofit A Champion’s Shoes
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!