No one becomes a contractor to do paperwork, but if you want to get paid, keeping track of documents like change orders is crucial to save you time and money. Tom’s guest today is Cameron Page, creator of the software app Extracker. Check out how Extracker’s simple tools can help improve your communication, change order process and business!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Communication is the number one skill general contractors need to build
- Why the trades and construction industries deserve better technology to track change orders
- Why Extracker is beneficial for both commercial and residential contractors
- Details about Extracker’s simple implementation and useful features
- Cameron’s future plans for Extracker to become the standard for how companies communicate on projects
- The most challenging and rewarding aspects of launching a software app like Extracker
- Advice for those thinking of starting their own business: You’ll never know unless you go for it!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
Schedule A Contractor Sales Academy Demo
The Contractor Fight Facebook Group
The Contractor Sales Academy Podcast
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.