Running your own company ain’t easy so it’s imperative to have the right tools, mindset, and community that has your back. Tom’s here to introduce you to the men and women behind the Contractor Fight Team who are ready to support your growth and success!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Team introductions and what makes this team unique: grounded, growing, generous, grateful
- Common mistakes the team sees over and over
- Example of a hard conversation with a customer
- Think like a customer not like a business owner
- Leverage business tools at your disposal to make your life easier
- Slow down if you want to get more work done
- Take a 365 approach to marketing, hiring and retention
- Don’t try to solve future problems today
- You’re in the glory years of contracting—take advantage of it!
- You are never on an island when you run a business—level up your leadership and communication skills
- When you prioritize your well-being, you are better able to help others
Dan Sherwood: Sherwood Painting
Suhaiba Neill: The Full Circle Business
Christopher Dwyer: White Yarrow
Art Snarzyk: InnerView Advisors
Gina Malvestuto: Green Tree Bookkeeping, Inc.
Derek Johnson: JVI Secret Gardens
Logan Shinholser: Contractor Growth Network
Neil Kristianson: Email Splat
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!