Before you add a service, open a second location, build a showroom or bring on a new business partner, stop and get real about your current business. Tom’s here to share why you must get the fundamentals down before you take any big steps with your business!
In this episode, we talk about…
- There is no such thing as magic contractor fairy dust
- Create relevant content to get more eyes on your business
- Two shitty business owners do not equal a successful partnership
- Why you must learn the basics of business before doing anything else
- Evaluate your current business: Would you want to work for yourself?
- How to know if you’re truly ready to scale your business
- Bring respect back to yourself and the industry you work in
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.