Success takes sacrifice and massive action. Tom’s guest today is Jefferson Rogers, who shifted his life from partying and couchsurfing to starting a window replacement business that went from $0 to $10 million during the first two years of the company’s existence. Listen up as Jefferson explains why you always have the choice to go all in and create the business and life you want for yourself!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Jefferson’s past struggle with drugs and alcohol
- Getting your shit together: support system, mentors, daily check ins, follow through
- Flipping from harmful habits to a healthy lifestyle
- No excuses for not knowing what to do when you start a business
- Why Jefferson believes in massive action
- How to keep things simple and stay out of your own way
- Biggest struggles to face first: finances and recruiting the right people
- Running a people development business that happens to sell windows
- Profit Path: Leadership, intentional culture, employee satisfaction
- Have the intent to implement the shit you need to do
- Letting go of balance and going all in
- Manufacturing your own change of trajectory
JKR Windows on Instagram: @jkr_windows
Jefferson Rogers on Instagram: @jeffersonkrogers
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!