A team is only as strong as its leader so if you’re not seeing the results you want, it’s time to clarify your expectations and provide your team with the processes it needs to succeed. Tom’s guest today is Vicki Suiter, owner of Suiter Business Builders. Vicki digs into giving your team more control so you can save time and consistently get the results you want!
In this episode, we talk about…
- How a lack of clarity leads to a lack of accountability
- Managing for results vs. managing for tasks
- Creating a feedback system to create ownership
- Be specific about your criteria for success
- Why hiring starts with your values
- Giving control with specific and measurable goals
- Understanding our thoughts and beliefs directly control our actions
- Seeing yourself as the problem so you can be part of the solution
- Building mechanisms to empower your team to look up and look ahead
- We drop the ball when we don’t have consistency and processes in place
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!