Seeing is believing and it’s time to optimize your optics and level up your proposals so customers will see your value upfront. Tom’s guest today is Ryan Shantz, the founder of SumoQuote and partner in a multi-million dollar roofing company. Ryan understands how to successfully scale a business and explains easy ways to stand out to customers and increase your closing rate!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Ryan’s non-traditional path to business
- Lessons from the fashion industry
- The value of a consistent brand experience and strong visual content
- Why you should always follow up with customers who request a quote
- The biggest struggle of selling SumoQuote and ideal fit for the SumoQuote platform
- Make your customer’s life easier and they won’t worry about the cost
- How the little things make you stand out and get the job
- Using technology to make it easier for customers to buy from you
- Critical steps to scale and grow your business
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.