Success looks different for everyone and it’s important to know which results matter most to you. Tom’s guest today is Joe Migrala, owner of Deptford Fence in South Jersey, whose willingness to make mistakes and learn from them has allowed him to build the business and life he wants over the past 5 years. Whether you’re trying to just break even or hit your first million, Joe reminds us we all have the power to change our situation and get the results we want!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Being a constant work in progress
- Starting a company with just an idea to make money and a sedan
- How the stress of being broke affects your family
- Changing your life to have the life you want
- If you don’t think like a million-dollar company, you won’t behave like one
- Joe’s mindset on marketing, affirmations, and meditation
- Working hard at first so you don’t have to work as much in the long run
- Building a system based on the results you want
- Sell jobs, produce jobs, and know your numbers
- Remembering your current situation isn’t what your life is meant to be
Local Pro Helper YouTube Channel
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
Schedule A Contractor Sales Academy Demo
The Contractor Fight Facebook Group
The Contractor Sales Academy Podcast
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.