We figured if we really want to understand the female perspective, we should actually ask a female who knows what she’s talking about! Tom’s guest today is Lindsey Kirchner, who runs sales and project management for her and her husband’s company Stain and Seal of Fort Worth, and also happens to be the Chief Experience Officer of the Contractor Sales Academy. Lindsey breaks down why taking the time to listen and sell to women is your best bet!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Know when to ask for help and implement what you learn
- Where most contractors go wrong when selling to women
- Why tonality and patience matter
- Helpful phrases to connect more with women as a contractor
- Don’t be afraid to hire a woman
- Communicating vs. condescending
- Sell to the woman even if a man is involved
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.