Marketing is a must but sometimes it’s hard to know how much to budget for advertising or where to get started. Tom’s guest today is Logan Shinholser, the owner and host of the Contractor Growth Network company and podcast, who knows how to craft a hell of an elevator pitch and reminds us all to market our why before we do anything else!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Why clarity about what you do and what clients you want to attract matters
- Logan’s view on tracking leading or lagging metrics
- Rule of thumb for your marketing budget
- Marketing yourself and understanding what you’re actually competing against
- Combating competition with storytelling
- All roads lead to your website
- What it means to have intention behind your marketing
- It’s not who you know but who knows you
- Minimum ROI and the 10X Rule
- How to know if your website reflects the value you offer
- The power of messaging that focuses on your why vs. what you do
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.