Scaling your business isn’t rocket science but absolutely requires having strong systems and focus in place. Tom’s guest today is Cameron Herold, top business consultant, best-selling author, and the mastermind behind hundreds of companies’ remarkable growth, including the highly successful 1-800-GOT-JUNK?. Cameron breaks down how to scale your business with systems and focus that let you work smarter, not harder!
In this episode, we talk about…
- How to scale: Rip off and duplicate
- Doing the critical few things vs. the important many
- Measure yourself daily: know where you want to be and what it takes to get there
- Prioritize gross margin, employee happiness, customer happiness
- Consume content with a purpose and apply what you learn
- 4 stories media loves: genesis, lessons from the edge, culture, how a product/service helped a customer
- Set your fire: the smaller the market, the bigger the opportunity
- Hire the people you will listen to or listen to the people you hired
- Business shouldn’t be your everything—build fun back into your life
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!