We all make mistakes and the difference between failure or success is whether we choose to keep going down the same road doing the same old thing or create a new path using what we’ve learned. Tom’s guest today is Micah Miller from Easton Outdoors, and someone who knows firsthand how heavy debt can be if you don’t have a plan to get out from under it. Listen in as he explains why the sooner you understand “it’s always about what you do and never about what anybody else does”, the sooner you’ll get to where you want to be!
In this episode, we talk about…
- How Micah’s debt impacted his home life
- Owning your part and not allowing yourself to be a victim
- Why we don’t give up, even when it’s a clear way out
- Where a simple tracking mindset can take your business
- The power of securing even just one influencer to support your work
- Making communication your priority
- Advice for making a plan and letting change happen when needed
Easton Outdoors Instagram: @eastonoutdoorsllc
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!