Surrounding yourself with the right people is vitally important to growing as a business owner and growing as a person. This is a fact and it can’t be emphasized enough. As much as that concept is about finding the right people, it’s equally about avoiding the wrong people. Tom is here to tell you how to avoid those negative people!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Negativity shows up in a variety of manners
- What happens if you allow negative people to be around you
- Some negative people have infiltrated the Facebook group
- Reasons that we want to avoid negative people
- Get some clarity on who you want to be and do an audit of those closest to you
- Take some responsibility for your actions and where you are
- Pay attention to how you feel after spending time with different people
- The best ways to deal with negative people
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.