Contractors have a bad habit of stealing time from their families and that’s a huge problem, but where does all that time go? Chasing BS leads, that’s where it goes. If you’re a contractor, you know how much time you’ve wasted on leads that never pan out and it probably makes you sick. Tom is here to tell you how to pre-qualify those leads so you can stop stealing time from your family!
In this episode, we talk about…
- The problem with just reading a list of questions
- Where salespeople fall on the spectrum of public trust
- Importance of setting the tone with your spirit of the conversation
- Expressing gratitude to your clients and prospects will take you leaps and bounds
- Common misconceptions about the goal of the sales process
- Where 80% or more of the sale actually happens
- Shifting the conversation over to the money
- Make sure to set proper expectations in case of unexpected circumstances
- All decision-makers must be involved in the process
- How to gauge the prospect’s level of BS
Learn how to spot the cheap prospects before they waste your time!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!