As a business owner that is invested and cares deeply about the business that you have sacrificed to make, you are well-used to fighting by now. However, you may be fighting for the wrong things. Tom is here to share the common things that people are fighting for that they shouldn’t be and what things they should be fighting for!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Holding on to your comfort zone is a mistake
- One of the first things a good coach is going to do
- Time and effort spent defending pinions about pricing, sales, value, and more
- Conquering your limiting beliefs and strengthening your mindset
- Your bank account should be higher on your priority list
- Happiness and satisfaction for your life and company should be non-negotiable
- Fighting for your team and those that you love
- Bringing respect and dignity back to the trades
- Tom is going to be the host of a show on HGTV called Unfinished Business (working title)
Want to hear Tom speak? Go to TheContractorFight.com/speaking!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
Schedule A Contractor Sales Academy Demo
The Contractor Fight Facebook Group
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
The Contractor Sales Academy Podcast
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.