There are a ton of reasons why contractors are afraid to put their pricing on their website, but the fact of the matter is, those that do make more money. Tom could not be more of a fan of this precedent of staying transparent about your price on your website. That’s why he’s here to give you 5 reasons to put your pricing on your website!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Common fears that prevent contractors from including their price on the websites
- Make your website about your prospects and clients, not yourself
- Building trust through transparency with those you want to work with
- Search Engine Optimization is incredibly important
- Creating relevant contact that matters to the people who are looking at your website
- Understanding that not everyone is a fit for your business
- Differentiating yourself from your competition
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
Schedule A Contractor Sales Academy Demo
The Contractor Fight Facebook Group
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
The Contractor Sales Academy Podcast
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.