Don’t know when to hire your first employee? Well, that’s why you have Tom. Hiring your first employee is something that you know you need to do at a certain point but can be very stressful. With so many things that can go wrong, Tom is here to tell you when the time is right!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Why you should not hire someone from a place of desperation
- The importance of having a clear job description before hiring someone
- How to know when someone is going to protect your money
- Hire when someone is going to produce something for a profit
- Finding someone that has expertise in a certain area
- A booked out calendar is costing you money
- There are times where you shouldn’t go hire somebody
Join us for October Fight Night – Out of the Box Hiring Tricks to Find Your Next FW
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.