Every respectable contractor out there hates all those low-ball contractors that seem to be taking their business. Don’t hate all of them. Some of these guys don’t even know they are doing it. Tom is here to educate you on how to compete with those low-ball contractors. Control the things that you can control!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Some contractors might not be intentionally low-balling
- Half the price doesn’t mean they are making less than 50% profit
- Position yourself as the expert in your industry
- Why money is less relevant to those that have expert status
- How to connect with your prospects on a deeper level than your competitors
- Dig up their real motive for wanting to hire you
- Things that are within your sphere of control
Take the chaos out of your contracting business: https://thecontractorfight.com/chaos
Learn how to talk to your prospects like an expert!
Calculate your job cost effectively!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.