Everyone is looking for a way to stand out, a way to prove their value and give their clients a reason to pay their higher price. Tom’s on the road but that’s not going to stop him from dropping a knowledge bomb on you today. You must emphasize protecting your clients’ experience!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Common denominators amongst businesses that continue to sell their work at higher rates
- Setting the tone for the experience by having a great first impression
- Your website should make it incredibly easy for them
- Focus on the things that most contractors tend to mess up
- Keeping clients informed about what’s going on will help keep things smooth
- What people are complaining about most of the time with contractors
- How to learn what you need to improve on
- Where protecting the experience shows up in your business
Take the chaos out of your contracting business: https://thecontractorfight.com/chaos
Calculate your job cost effectively!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.