Do you have a hiring plan? If you don’t, you’re not alone. This is a big issue for contractors all over the world. Tom is here to break down a few clear signs that you have a hiring problem that needs to be fixed. Don’t let a bad experience with hiring scare you away from bringing in the right help and scaling your business!
In this episode, we talk about…
- PLEASE NOTE: The Contractor Fight Night Hiring Call is on October 22nd, 2020
- A handful of indicators that you need to hire the right help
- Why many contractors are afraid of hiring
- Would you want to work for your company the way it is right now?
- Determine your non-negotiable values in your company
- You might not need to hire another salesperson
- Know which position that you actually need to hire for
- Here’s what to do when you decide it’s time to hire
- Building your interview questions on the right values
Join the Fight Night Hiring Call to learn how to hire the best employees for your business!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.