As the new kid on the block, you may feel the need to overcompensate and it’s very likely that you waste time on the wrong things. Tom is here to give you 5 tips that brand-new contractors need to focus on to be successful. Give yourself a fighting chance!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Focus on being a problem solver when approaching your marketing and sales
- Commit yourself to bring oxygen (sales) into the business
- Figure out your strengths and delegate everything else
- Market like the life of your business depends on it
- Sell in a fashion that suggests you are independently wealthy
- Bring your passion and energy while remaining patient for results
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.