It’s already hard enough to find skilled labor right now without considering the possibility that you might have to fire somebody. Well, consider it. Not everyone you hire is going to be the perfect fit and it’s just a part of doing business. Here’s Tom with 5 reasons to fire someone!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Assessing yourself as a leader before firing someone
- Unethical behavior cannot be tolerated for sake of your company name
- If their behavior is getting continually worse, it’s time to protect your culture
- Drugs and alcohol on the job are lawsuits waiting to happen
- You can’t forecast production if employees take too much time off
- Building your company so that high performance is expected
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.