Set your week up for success. Most contractors make the mistake of not planning their weeks, which leads to wasted time and missed goals. Tom sure does love to keep things simple and he applies that principle to how he plans his week. It’s important to remember that your process can change as you grow!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Reverse engineer your goals down to weekly plans
- Priority management vs. time management
- Determine your crucial quarterly goals for your business
- Your daily and weekly outcomes should work towards your quarterly goals
- Tom shares his goals and outcomes for this week
- It’s all about getting clarity, putting it on paper, and following through
- Do all these things when your mind is at its freshest
- The #1 detriment to success is a lack of discipline
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.