“Resilience is the ability to bounce back from problems and setbacks.” A great man said this, and that great man was Tom Reber. Your ability to continue pushing forward through all the challenges and failure will determine whether or not your business achieves financial success. Fall seven times, get up eight!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Bad stuff is going to happen; it’s a guarantee
- Recognize failures as an opportunity to progress and learn
- The adversity is not as important as how you choose to respond to that adversity
- Reframe the things that happen into possible opportunities
- Never ever let yourself be the victim
- Surround yourself with positive people and avoid the negative thoughts
- Draw from past experiences that have shown your resilience
- Be the person that future-you will be proud of
Connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.