There’s not a day that goes by that Tom doesn’t get some sort of hate mail. Lucky for him, he has skin thick enough to deal with it. Tom knows that the first people through the wall always get bloody, but eventually, they will come around. His message about the haters is for those that are feeling the heat!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Tom likes to poke the hornet’s nest from time to time
- Until you’ve added value to the world, you have no room to talk
- A lot of people are trying to do great things by taking risks
- It’s the people that are close to you that question you the most
- Criticism usually comes from people that haven’t really done much
- Stay the course and do what you know you need to do
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
Schedule A Contractor Sales Academy Demo
The Contractor Fight Facebook Group
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
The Contractor Sales Academy Podcast
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.