There are some fundamental principles to becoming great at your sales. Amongst all these principles, resiliency and consistency remain vital no matter what industry you find yourself in. Why not go to a place and surround yourself with people that know exactly how to get to where you want to go? Tom’s in the house with Steve Shinholser today to talk about how conquering your sales doesn’t just change your business, it changes your life.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Steve has come along way with his technological skillset
- We all grow up with our own head trash about money
- You have to become okay with rejection
- It’s important to surround yourself with people that will push you to be better
- Don’t overcomplicate the “secret” to becoming successful
- Contractors are translating their bad habits to the camera
- Have the courage to risk your relationship with the prospect
- Find a process that you can believe in completely
- This is where most contractors fail
- The entire Shinfu process started when Steve was a spin instructor
- You start growing the minute you get out of your comfort zone
- Believe in yourself and then you can show others your value
- People come to the CSA for sales, they find life guidance when they get there
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!