No matter what your business consists of, you have to sell. This is the first episode of an at least 10-part series on selling more. Today, Tom is telling you to reframe your expectations. Basically, block out what others tell you to expect and make your own!
In this episode, we talk about…
- If you don’t learn to sell then your business is dead
- Old adages that just don’t hold true these days
- Put people on your own process with your own expectations
- Set a profit goal that is based upon your life and business goals
- Focus on working with the right clients instead of your closing rate
- You have to think of yourself as different than other contractors
- Expect to be respected as a professional and the backbone of the country
- Do business on your own terms and expect to make a lot of money
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game-changer for your business.