Everything is 20/20 in hindsight, but that doesn’t mean you can’t learn from those that have already made those mistakes. Just focus on controlling the things that you can control in your life. The first five years of business are a grind, so take a listen to how Tom would do it. This is one of the best times in history to own a business as a contractor, so start kicking ass!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Determine what you can control and control it
- The reasons that you aren’t making money right now
- There’s a learning curve in every industry of business
- Understand that growth and success in anything takes time
- Focus 100% of your time on marketing and sales
- Here’s the formula that you have to get down
Head to https://thecontractorfight.com/leads for help with your leads!
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!