2020 has been rough for some, a win for others, and an opportunity to get better for business owners. Tom’s guest today is Daniel, a builder that builds stuff and does a hell of a job of it. Daniel has been in business for 12 years and currently has 8 employees and does $2.6M in revenue.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Financial challenges are always on the frontline for business owners
- Life is too short to suck at what you are doing
- Having an abundance mentality allows the guilt around money to fade away
- Every day, the light at the end of the tunnel gets a little bit brighter
- Breathing room can help you focus on improving your systems
- You didn’t get where you are over night
Learn how to market like a pro in our Marketing Boot Camp!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!