One of the hardest things for contractors to do is to show their worth, but that doesn’t decrease their value. Tom’s guest today is Jason, a handyman that has been in business for 3 years. As a one-man show, he pulls in $125K in revenue a year and pays himself 35% more year-over-year because of what he has learned in The Fight!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Over-the-phone pre qualifications are now a necessity
- Charge what you are worth no matter what
- It takes trust to bring other people into your business
- How the pandemic has affected contractors everywhere
- One of the essential qualities of successful people
- Wherever you are at, find a way
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!