Your business may be running just fine, but you can’t expect to grow it without implementing the proper processes and systems. Tom’s guest today is Joe, a kickass fencing contractor who has owned his business since 2016, though it’s been in business for over 60 years. He knew that he had to change something about his family business in order to grow it, so that’s exactly what he did. Joe currently has 10 employees, utilizes 9 subcontractors, and does about $2.4M in revenue!
In this episode, we talk about…
- A lack of processes and systems will hold your business back from growing
- Legacy acts as a source of motivation when running a family business
- Implement the profit-first system and watch your mindset change
- Until you implement your ideas, they don’t mean anything
- We are each our own key employee
- Attack your priorities one nail at a time
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!