The best way to feel confident in your business is to know your numbers through and through. Tom’s guest today is Jason. Jason has been a remodeling contractor for the last 33 years. He currently has 13 employees and does about $2.2M in sales!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Inefficiency will cause you to dump a lot of money
- Create a solid sustainable business than can insulate you from the world
- Have confidence in knowing your numbers and what they mean
- Eliminate the chaos by giving clarity and order
- The importance of joining groups of like-missioned people
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!