The Contractor fight will help your business gain financial security and give you the room to succeed. Tom is shooting the stuff with Travis who runs a deck/patio building business with his wife. Travis has already surpassed his 2019 revenue by $200K and there’s still 5 months left!
In this episode, we talk about…
- The biggest challenge to a small business is a lack of profit
- Financial security is a massive motivation to succeed
- Learning how to communicate with others over the phone is vital
- How you make people feel is more important than the actual work
- Engage with other people that are succeeding
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Learn how to raise your ESR: contractorsalesacademy.com/talk