No matter how much experience you have, you can always get better. In today’s rapid-fire interview, Tom is talking to James. James is a general contractor that specializes in residential additions and has been in the business for 29 years. He’s on track to do about $1.25M in 2020, so he’s killing it!
In this episode, we talk about…
- Biggest challenge that James was facing in his business that needed to be addressed
- Finding new motivation to get better and reach your potential
- Mindset/strategy that gave the biggest positive change in the business
- Systems are the number 1 thing that can help your business right now
- How business has improved since implementing lessons from The Fight
- Advice for a contractor that is ready to throw in the towel
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!