It’s all about working on your business, not in your business. That’s the only way to make your business better! Tom’s guest today is Frank Borque, a consultant and coach to contractors all over the world. Frank has been a contractor for many years, building a business to over 100 employees only to watch it crumble with the financial crisis of 2008. At that point, he had to rebuild his company to be more efficient, cutting off anyone and anything that wasn’t essential. Since then, he has sold the business and currently consults in order to give back to the contracting community. He will be co-hosting the Home Service Super Summit with over 30,000 contractors!
In this episode, we talk about…
- 30,000-foot flyover of Frank’s life and career
- Frank’s shifting moment that changed the course of his business
- How to know when it’s time to hire someone and who to hire
- Be completely real and transparent with your clients and employees
- Fixing the shortage in the hiring industry right now
- Walking around like you have all the answers helps no one
- A crucial piece of information that will help you grow your business
- Recognize your and your team’s unique abilities
- Diving into the Home Service Super Summit
Get your ticket to the Home Service Super Summit on June, 11th, and learn how to scale your home service business with over 30,000 other contractors from all over the world!
Connect with Frank on his website: frankbourque.com
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game changer for your business.