Having your home remodeled is not a cheap venture, so the worst thing you can do is rush it and choose the wrong contractor. Tom’s guest today is Jean Brownhill. Jean runs a rapidly expanding business from New York City. After a classic terrible experience with a general contractor, she decided to start her own business that serves as a network for only the best general contractors that are all committed to being the best in their field. It is her mission to ensure that homeowners find the right contractor and contractors find the right projects. Time is money, so stop throwing it away!
In this episode, we talk about…
- What led Jean to starting her business in 2011
- The unique structure of Jean’s business and why it’s different
- Customer service expands beyond the homeowner side
- Common mistakes made by the homeowners and contractors
- Most common feedback that can help contractors
- Biggest problems that stand between Jean and growing her business
- Take that first step towards turning a dream into a business
- Building community during a pandemic lockdown
Find the best projects for your contracting company: https://sweeten.com/
Check out Jean’s company on Instagram!
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game changer for your business.