Sales are oxygen for the life of a business, and just because the world has stopped moving doesn’t mean that your business can stop breathing. Tom’s guest today, David Chism, knows all about how to bring in that oxygen. David has spent years helping contractors with their marketing, and it such unprecedented times like these, contractors need more help than ever. You need to ask yourself three questions. Where are you at right now? Where do you want to get to? How are you going to get there? Remember, you don’t have to do it alone!
In this episode, we talk about…
- 30,000-foot fly-by of David’s business and who he helps
- Some of the most common marketing mistakes made by contractors
- Tracking plays an important role in achieving your goals
- Marketing changes when you start getting into the big numbers
- Protecting your brand when marketing by committee
- Understand that marketing does not have the immediate gratification of contracting
Check out David’s services on his website: Adavidcreation.com
Text David: 301-401-7890
Reach out to David via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule A Contractor Sales Academy Demo
The Contractor Fight Facebook Group
The Contractor Sales Academy Podcast
Text CONTRACTOR FIGHT to 877-807-1740 to get more connected and help you build a better business
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game changer for your business.