Having a strong brand identity and taking care of your employees are two surefire ways of running a successful business and keeping everyone happy. As Tommy Welch will tell you, it’s everything. Tommy owns 1st Class Painting & Restoration out of Charleston, SC and has been kicking ass for the past 15 years by not only creating a strong and bold brand identity but also establishing a happy and sustainable work culture to ensure that he keeps his employees (and himself) happy.
In this episode, we talk about…
– Creating a brand identity
– Establishing a training system for new hires
– Developing a culture and maintaining it
– Building relationships with employees
– Creating a roadmap for your company and employees