Having foreman can solve a lot of your problems and allow you to run your business with the bigger picture in mind. But, if you’re not doing it right, it can also create problems. A lot of guys are having a really hard time even though they have a foreman or two and multiple crews out in the field. There’s a whole number of things that you need to make sure you’re doing to keep your team happy, successful, and efficient.
In this episode, we talk about…
- What to expect when you hire a foreman
- Giving your foreman a clear scope of work
- What responsibilities your foreman should be taking on
- Putting plans, process, and systems in place
- Providing training and support for your foreman
The Contractor Fight Facebook Group
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game changer for your business.