As a contractor, something that often gets overlooked is building your brand. How do you come off to prospective clients? What is your website telling prospective clients about your company and what you stand for? This week, Tom sits down with Logan Shinholser of Full Sail Marketing, a marketing agency specifically for contractors and construction companies, to discuss all of these things and much, much more.
In this episode, we talk about…
– Giving a good first impression
– Selling the experience vs just the product
– The top things contractors are doing that are hurting their brand
– Using your website as a sales tool
– Building your brand’s credibility
Full Sail Marketing: https://fullsailmarketing.com/
The Bridge: https://
The Contractor Fight Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game changer for your business.