You only get one chance to make a first impression and if you’re not branding your business in a first-rate way, you’re missing the boat. That’s why Tom sits down with Devon Tilly from The Art of Construction Podcast to discuss branding your business and marketing it appropriately. Don’t skimp on things that are going to help grow your business in the long run. If you’re smart about it, you don’t need to spend a crazy amount of money to build a brand identity that makes a statement.
In this episode we discuss…
- Branding your business in a first-rate way
- Building a strong brand identity
- Putting yourself out there to get more referrals and leads
- How to be an efficient leader
- Some of the biggest mistakes contractors are currently making