Focus. One word. Huge results. Tom hangs with Nick May and talks about the value in not trying to be everything for everyone. Nick is the owner at Walls By Design, an award winning painting contractor out of Colorado with 19 years of experiences he shares on the show.
In this episode we talk about…
- You can do ANYTHING but not EVERYTHING
- How to say no to unprofitable jobs
- Why you need to be your own “biggest fan”
- Why you should FOCUS on slow growth
- Why you should hire employees instead of getting a partner
Links to resources:
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game changer for your business.