Dan is a husband, father, veteran, coach, entrepreneur, coach. Dan started his own business “Coach to Perform” to coach people in business management. Dan is a veteran entrepreneur, focusing on those who experience success and challenges, to tell and sell the stories of Veterans.
- Leadership Job #1 is individual development of their team and the single best retention tool.
- For Veterans, go with what you know in your civilian job transition.
- Offset your weakness with other’s who are strong in that area.
- There are 2 Types of Leaders: 1. Lead by your Feet or 2. Lead by your Seat – To be a leader you have to be a great follower first.
- Goal Setting
- Write them down.
- SMARTER Goals
- An undisciplined pursuit for more instead of a discipline pursuit for less. Do less better.
- Be purposeful about recognition of achievement.
Get The Vetrepreneur Toolbox, full of over 350 essential resources that will improve your business and personal life, absolutely FREE! http://www.vetrepreneurlife.com/resources/