- Encourage everyone, in every position, to own and lead or teach at some point.
- Incentivize to bring people onto their crew and how to make ALLBRiGHT the best place they have ever worked.
- Company wide private social media platform for the company to daily to encourage and share positive feed back.
- Building a company that is growing stronger and run well without you. Emphasize the company in marketing, not the ownership.
- Marketing Tips on a Budget:
- Use your brand logo on your car.
- Have a website, even if it just a single page, with contact info and personal bio.
- Join Facebook Local/Community Groups and post specials.
- Go back to previous clients and offer them a discount.
- Be consistent. Marking is a long game.
- What was the pivotal moment when you realize what your company is and stands for to you, your employees and community? Let this drive your passion.
- Your marketing needs to match the service you provide. Find your passion and follow through with that every day.
- Find positive peer input. Exercise. Take care of your health and self.
Ways to Contact Josh Abramson:
Check out ALLBRiGHT Painting
ALLBRiGHT on Facebook
Learn more about One Step Estimating
Learn more about 1-800-PAINTING