Tom talks with Matt Adamiec — the founder of Valdek Construction, an interior remodeling company in Winnipeg city of Manitoba, Canada. They discussed Matt’s experience at the Mile High-Profit Summit, as well as challenges he experienced along the way and the secrets behind running a successful business.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Matt’s backstory and his business
- Challenges he faced and encouragement for enjoying the process of the change
- His experience at the Mile High-Profit Summit
- His advice to people who are hesitating to attend the Mile High-Profit Summit
- How changing his mindset helped him with his business and relationships
- How your biggest priority in life impacts your business
- A secret sauce to success that a lot of business owners are missing
- Understanding the purpose of running your business
- Winning the moments
= Valdek Construction: https://valdekconstruction.com/
= If you’re ready to take your business to the next level, you don’t want to miss this opportunity.
Mile High Profit Summit brings together the best experts in the industry, so you can up your game in everything from communicating with your clients to strengthening your contracts and mastering social media.
You don’t want to miss this opportunity. Tickets are selling fast!
= Join us in BATTLEGROUND – Everything your contracting business needs in one comprehensive program with three main focus areas: Leadership, Communication, and Numbers. For more info, check out: https://TheContractorFight.com/Battleground
= The profit you earn starts with the stories you tell. Most contractors will never build their empire because they’re telling the WRONG stories. Join us this September in Denver, and learn how to control your story and your profit. https://thecontractorfight.com/mhps
= Get your free copy of Tom’s book Winning the Contractor Fight (Just pay to ship): https://thecontractorfight.com/book
= Connect with other contractors building stronger businesses in The Contractor Fight: https://thecontractorfight.com/facebook
= Grab the Gear: https://gear.thecontractorfight.com/