Listen up for a discussion on two great contracting questions the guys got asked recently.
In this episode, we talk about…
- A question seeking advice about starting a painting company in the middle of a paint/labor shortage.
- The value of hiring in an existing subcontracting business before starting a new business.
- How painting’s labor and materials costs differ from other trades.
- Why starting a company just to fulfill your own needs is likely going to create more problems than it solves.
- A question about marketing strategy when you’re starting out and building your brand.
- How to connect with local influencers.
- Why you need to attack social media and carve out a presence for yourself there.
- The importance of email campaigns, calling previous customers to let them know about your new business, and aggressive lead generation.
- Subbing in for other general contractors to put your face and name out there.
Feel free to submit your questions to email@example.com with the subject line “Podcast”