Tom and Dan answer your questions about whether to put pricing on your website and how to say no when a customer just isn’t a good fit.
In this episode, we talk about…
- Question 1: “Do you have pricing on your website?”
- Why it doesn’t matter what trade you’re in or what materials cost
- Answer the question people ask to build more trust with your clients
- Suggestions for how to include pricing on your site
- Make it easy for people to buy from you and eliminate the tire kickers
- Question 2: “What’s the best way to turn down a project that you don’t want?”
- The importance of prequalification and pricing
- How the Shin-Fu Sales Process can help
To have your questions answered by Tom and Dan text PODCAST to 833-415-0473 and follow the prompts to submit your question.
Follow Tom on Instagram and share your ideas for a name for the Q&A show.
Visit our sponsors of this episode NiceJob. NiceJob is Reputation Marketing software that will help your business collect 2-3 times more reviews on Google, Facebook, and the platforms that matter. Don’t forget to use code “Fight” for $50 off the first month on new accounts!
Check out Contractor Growth Network for help and advice on adding pricing to your website.
The $100k Contractor is designed to get you to at least $100k a year in personal income. It’s time we quit stealing from our families and get that time back!