In this special bonus episode, Tom spends 30 minutes with Joshua Crossman of PTL Hardwood Floors to help meet his business goal. Josh wants to meet $300K this year and Tom breaks down the steps he should take to accomplish it!
Lessons Learned in this Episode:
• How Josh can improve his web presence
• Why Josh should limit his time working in the field
• How to defeat Parkinson’s law
• Giving Josh’s team the tools they need to scale
• The Past/Present/Future Method
• The importance of getting Josh out of the field
• Action: Suggested Josh spends 2 hours a day focused marketing, get Elijah a helper, and start having regular meetings
Want to stop sucking the life out of your contracting business? Join the Contractor Sales Academy and take command of your entire sales process! CSA is a game changer for your business.